TEARS OF PAIN; POEM BY RAJABU MPELLA


TEARS OF PAIN



When the flowers shines

And they make a beautiful view in my eyes
But still you are the one to make me see so
And when water flows
Sounds well in my ears and makes me feels someone else
But still you are the one to make me feel so
When I walk alone alongside a river
I find myself alone
Tears come and pass
And you are the one to wipe them
But you are no longer on my side
Where is your loyalty you had.

The pains I endure
Isn’t because I miss your kiss
Isn’t because I miss your hug
It’s because I can no longer proud am yours
It’s because our heart are now apart,
Who stole your sympathetic mouth?
Which used to console me in weeping,
Your gentle eyes used to stare at my face with smile
Where are they?

When the sun shine
And bright ices start to melt
And the morning mist lower down from the leaves,
It makes me remember our fantastic moments we had together
And our precious love that start to melt like ice after sunrise,
Let not our bond vanish so easily
I feel so uneasy whenever I retrieve a memory of our past deeds
Our hearts are apart
And am weaker enough to get them together again,
But you are the one.
Don’t abandon my soul

And leave me in life of solitude.
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments